Reply
Regular Contributor
firsttimemama
Posts: 230
Registered: ‎04-17-2012

What is Lexington law?

This came up in another post and I've never heard of it.


Starting Score: EQ=567, TU=564 4/17/12
Current Score: 4/29/12 EQ 629 TU 618 (both FICO
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
pakman92
Posts: 650
Registered: ‎03-01-2012

Re: What is Lexington law?

its a credit repair service.  google is your friend


My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Regular Contributor
firsttimemama
Posts: 230
Registered: ‎04-17-2012

Re: What is Lexington law?

Got it. I was just curious. Thanks!

Starting Score: EQ=567, TU=564 4/17/12
Current Score: 4/29/12 EQ 629 TU 618 (both FICO
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
socalracer
Posts: 45
Registered: ‎04-16-2012

Re: What is Lexington law?

i looked into it before coming here. They don't gurantee anything, and its a bit costly. Like 300 for 6 months, where they basically tell you you will most likely need another 6 months.


Starting Score: 547 USAA FAKO 4/11/12
Current Score: 589 USAA FAKO 6/7/12
Goal Score: 640 for now


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
ihatemyscore
Posts: 283
Registered: ‎02-05-2012

Re: What is Lexington law?

It even gets more expensive if you want them to send out additional letter's I believe the full service is a little bit more but were not allowed to discuss this on these forums. I have good/bad stories in my opinion. You can do it yourself if you ask help from some veteran posters here.

Last App: 9/16/13
BK Discharge: 6/12
NavyFCU Flagship Visa Sig $10k | NavyFCU nReward Secured $500 | NavChek $5k | Walmart $600 | Capital 1 Quicksilver $750 | Capital 1 Plat $1k | Kays $400 | Amazon $600 | Express $250 |
Established Contributor
Lasardo
Posts: 738
Registered: ‎04-26-2012

Re: What is Lexington law?

[ Edited ]

Lexington law is a credit repair service, they have experience in the field where I did not. I signed on a week ago. They have removed 13 items so far and even a judgment. I had no idea a judgment could even be removed! It is 79.99 a month they do not charge you unless service has been provided. For me,personally, I have been nothing but impressed. Not only do I get updates Via email but text also as to changes to my reports. I am in touch all the time and bombard them with calls and emails. They stated it does take about 9 months on average to see full results but you can cancel anytime. They can do what I can not, they know the lingo and Can work with all three bureaus. They are saving me time and money. Edited.

CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet
Posts: 14,084
Registered: ‎07-14-2009

Re: What is Lexington law?


Lasardo wrote:

Lexington law is a credit repair service, they have experience in the field where I did not. I signed on a week ago. They have removed 13 items so far and even a judgment. I had no idea a judgment could even be removed! It is 79.99 a month they do not charge you unless service has been provided. For me,personally, I have been nothing but impressed. Not only do I get updates Via email but text also as to changes to my reports. I am in touch all the time and bombard them with calls and emails. They stated it does take about 9 months on average to see full results but you can cancel anytime. They can do what I can not, they know the lingo and Can work with all three bureaus. They are saving me time and money. Edited.


I respectfully disagree. There is nothing they or any other company can do that you can't do yourself. Nothing.

Regular Contributor
firsttimemama
Posts: 230
Registered: ‎04-17-2012

Re: What is Lexington law?


MarineVietVet wrote:

Lasardo wrote:

Lexington law is a credit repair service, they have experience in the field where I did not. I signed on a week ago. They have removed 13 items so far and even a judgment. I had no idea a judgment could even be removed! It is 79.99 a month they do not charge you unless service has been provided. For me,personally, I have been nothing but impressed. Not only do I get updates Via email but text also as to changes to my reports. I am in touch all the time and bombard them with calls and emails. They stated it does take about 9 months on average to see full results but you can cancel anytime. They can do what I can not, they know the lingo and Can work with all three bureaus. They are saving me time and money. Edited.


I respectfully disagree. There is nothing they or any other company can do that you can't do yourself. Nothing.


Thanks, everyone. I've actually handled 3 out of 4 baddies myself (thanks to this board) but have kind of hit a wall with the last one. So, I was just curious about whether or not they would be useful with my last one.


Starting Score: EQ=567, TU=564 4/17/12
Current Score: 4/29/12 EQ 629 TU 618 (both FICO
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Blogger
FrugalRican
Posts: 2,876
Registered: ‎02-02-2012

Re: What is Lexington law?

Anything they can do, you can do better.

They're just getting paid to do it, so they have the time and the resources to bombard the CA's with letters.

 

I'd rather spend the money myself on CMRR's.

A lot of people use it, and a lot of people "fire" them.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com


EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Regular Contributor
firsttimemama
Posts: 230
Registered: ‎04-17-2012

Re: What is Lexington law?


FrugalRican wrote:

Anything they can do, you can do better.

They're just getting paid to do it, so they have the time and the resources to bombard the CA's with letters.

 

I'd rather spend the money myself on CMRR's.

A lot of people use it, and a lot of people "fire" them.


I just need some patience right now :smileyfrustrated:

 

I work full-time, teach part-time at a local university, and have a 14-month-old and I've managed to send plenty of GW letters in the past week. I'll keep trying!


Starting Score: EQ=567, TU=564 4/17/12
Current Score: 4/29/12 EQ 629 TU 618 (both FICO
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+