Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Wells Fargo up to?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is Wells Fargo up to?

I have been rebuilding for over a year now. To make a long story short, I had financial problems 3 years ago which resulted in 3 auto repossessions. Yes 3! One through Wells has a deficiency balance of 10k.

I got a subprime loan with Santander 6 months later at a whopping 22.9 interest rate. I was very grateful for the chance. Started working on my credit and just last month I qualified for a Kia lease in which I was able to get rid of my high interest loan in which I was upside down but got 3500 cash back from Kia. I was shocked they would let me have a car with 3 Repos.

Afterwards I applied for a Amex Delta and was approved with a 654 Experian Fico. My finger got itchy and I applied for a BCE and got it too.

Getting to my topic, I noticed through CK that that Wells Fargo CO is now reporting a zero balance. Not saying transfered/sold. My Experian and Transunion dropped 20 points due to this. I'm thinking the Wells Fargo debt has been sold. Which means a collection here soon. I'll try to pay but coming up with an extra 10k isn't easy. I have worked hard to get my new AMEX cards. I'm thinking they will cancel them...so bummed...any advice? I knew it was all too good to be true.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What is Wells Fargo up to?

Its highly doubtful you will lose the cards they approved them with the repo showing the balance owed. I would try to find out if they sold it and to whom so you can contact them and make arrangements for payment plan before it reports.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.