Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is left for me to handle. *updated*

tag
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Re: What is left for me to handle.

That is a good idea, I bet if I paid ARM they wouldn't report, as they have only even sent out that one correspondence. I will mail them and see what I can finagle. Thanks! 

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 11 of 19
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

That is a good idea, I bet if I paid ARM they wouldn't report, as they have only even sent out that one correspondence. I will mail them and see what I can finagle. Thanks! 

I bet that they probably wouldn't either.   Good luck and update on what you find.

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 12 of 19
couponcrazy619
New Contributor

@Lechte wrote:

If FP is still showing a balance, then they still own the debt and ARM is more than likely one of their internal CA...if not then FP is in violation for reporting a balance on an account they no longer own.   I would contact FP and ask them what's goin on there and see if they will recall the debt from the CA.

AAOA calculation....All accounts opened and closed (including CO's...excluding CA's and PR's).   From the dates opened until now...add up all your accounts by months...then divide that number by how many accounts you have...then take that number and divide it by 12...and that'll give you your AAOA.   Note:  FICO rounds your AAOA down...3.65 years would = 3 years.

i have an old FP charge off that is reporting a bal. When i call to ask for info they tell me that jefferson capital has the count. But Jefferson isn't reporiting on my credit. FP debt is from 2011. So should i tell FP that they need to report to zero bal?

My Fico
EX:660| TU:632 | EQ 671-updated July 2014
Short Term Goal 620's across the board= Meet June 2014
Final Goal: 740's by 2016
Message 13 of 19
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@couponcrazy619 wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

If FP is still showing a balance, then they still own the debt and ARM is more than likely one of their internal CA...if not then FP is in violation for reporting a balance on an account they no longer own.   I would contact FP and ask them what's goin on there and see if they will recall the debt from the CA.

AAOA calculation....All accounts opened and closed (including CO's...excluding CA's and PR's).   From the dates opened until now...add up all your accounts by months...then divide that number by how many accounts you have...then take that number and divide it by 12...and that'll give you your AAOA.   Note:  FICO rounds your AAOA down...3.65 years would = 3 years.

i have an old FP charge off that is reporting a bal. When i call to ask for info they tell me that jefferson capital has the count. But Jefferson isn't reporiting on my credit. FP debt is from 2011. So should i tell FP that they need to report to zero bal?

Jefferson is the CA that FP assigned the debt to collect on their behalf.  As long as FP hasn't sold the debt, they can still report whatever balance is owed.  Has Jefferson contacted you?

Message 14 of 19
couponcrazy619
New Contributor

@Lechte wrote:

@couponcrazy619 wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

Jefferson is the CA that FP assigned the debt to collect on their behalf.  As long as FP hasn't sold the debt, they can still report whatever balance is owed.  Has Jefferson contacted you?

;they sent me a letter with an offer to repay the debt with a fresh start program....other then that i haven't gotten a letter or calls. 

My Fico
EX:660| TU:632 | EQ 671-updated July 2014
Short Term Goal 620's across the board= Meet June 2014
Final Goal: 740's by 2016
Message 15 of 19
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@couponcrazy619 wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

@couponcrazy619 wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

;they sent me a letter with an offer to repay the debt with a fresh start program....other then that i haven't gotten a letter or calls. 

I would ask FP if they would recall debt and pay them instead.    What I hear is Jefferson can't be trusted...they say one thing yet do another.   I would be persistent with FP if they refuse to recall the debt from Jefferson.   Since they are showing a balance...they do own the debt and they can recall it, don't let them feed you a bunch of bull.

Message 16 of 19
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

original post updated for progress! Got a collection deleted from TU and EX but EQ is taking the full 30 days to investigate... I was told I have a letter from the CA at my parents house... wondering what is inside!!?? Maybe just a bill for the extra fees not paid to the OC when I took care of this original debt.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 17 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

original post updated for progress! Got a collection deleted from TU and EX but EQ is taking the full 30 days to investigate... I was told I have a letter from the CA at my parents house... wondering what is inside!!?? Maybe just a bill for the extra fees not paid to the OC when I took care of this original debt.

Grats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Re: What is left for me to handle. *updated*

Thank you. My scored had tanked well below 600 after that frontier collection appeared. But now im only 4 pts away from 600. As soon as util is down I'm sure ill pop back over.... I hope.
RE-BUILD 2.0
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.