Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is my next course of action?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is my next course of action?

Ok so I disputed through TransUnion that a CA that is showing as an open account should not be.  It should be under collections.  They of course sent me a response that this is verified.  I am sure that all they checked was name and address.  I sent the CA a validation letter, it is now past 30 days and of course no response.  I am sure that I will not receive one since they updated as of May and have never even noted the report that the account is in dispute.  I am send a letter to Tranunion with a copy of the green card, the receipt, and the letter that I send the CA.  I am also send it CMRRR.  Should I be doing anything else or anything differently. 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is my next course of action?

I feel for you...I'm going through the same thing with Central Financial Control...you can either:

1. Send a MOV to the CRA...which they are not to good with...because I have NEVER..seen anyone have any success with a MOV to the CRA....

2. Send all info to the CRA...and hope they delete...which I have not heard tons of stories....with them actually deleting...keep you fingers crossed...they can have all the proof in front of them...and still disagree to delete..only to send you a letter saying it was VERIFIED....

And I was thinking...I think the CA..may update to the CRA...while they are supposed to be investigation the DV...to make it seem like to the CRA..that they are reporting this account accurate...and they in turn will report back to you as verified..because the CA recently reported...I think that's their scam...

Message Edited by slyhouse08 on 05-30-2008 10:49 AM
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

When the CRA receives all the copies....they still have 30 days to delete.

They will notify the CA........if the dispute comes back verified  keep all copies. You are setting up for a lawsuit.

file a complaint with the FTC

Send the CRAs a MOV   CMRRR

Send the CA an *ITS* letter
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok so I disputed through TransUnion that a CA that is showing as an open account should not be. It should be under collections.

Is this true? I have a CA reporting the same way under Adverse Accounts on my TU report. I don't see a "collections" section on my TU report. ???? Actually, mine has 2 CA accounts doing this on TU. One is a medical and one is an account that was bought from the OC. How should they be reporting?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.