cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Most important Date "Date of last activity" or "Date Reported" from a score perspective?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the Most important Date "Date of last activity" or "Date Reported" from a score perspective?

The Debate in My office is raging please let me know your thoughts.  Edited

Edited to remove a blog link - llecs, myFICO moderator

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: What is the Most important Date "Date of last activity" or "Date Reported" f

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the Most important Date "Date of last activity" or "Date Reported" f

What date is used when dating the trade line for scoring purposes.  So what date determines the age of the account positive or negative.

Message 3 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you but I am not looking for the age of the account I am looking at the freshness of the account how recent was the account  and what date the Pico score looks at for scoring more "Date of last activity" or "Date Reported"

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.