TheCreditGuy

What is the Most important Date "Date of last activity" or "Date Reported" from a score perspective?

[ Edited ]

The Debate in My office is raging please let me know your thoughts.  Edited

Edited to remove a blog link - llecs, myFICO moderator

Starting Score: 788
Current Score: 788
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
guiness56

Re: What is the Most important Date "Date of last activity" or "Date Reported" f

TheCreditGuy

Re: What is the Most important Date "Date of last activity" or "Date Reported" f

What date is used when dating the trade line for scoring purposes.  So what date determines the age of the account positive or negative.

guiness56

TheCreditGuy

Thank you but I am not looking for the age of the account I am looking at the freshness of the account how recent was the account  and what date the Pico score looks at for scoring more "Date of last activity" or "Date Reported"

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+