cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to go about settling a debt after the 7 year reporting period?

tag
Smooth954
Regular Contributor

Re: What is the best way to go about settling a debt after the 7 year reporting period?

Yes I ordered my reports earlier this week I'm just waiting for them to come. Ok I see well I can also see how this can take money out my pocket every so often. 20$ just to talk about it?(per score) wow that's 60 for a clear picture ouch. Curious will eventually kill this cat I see myself pulling to trigger on this quite soon smh
Myfico (7/16/14): EQ:736, EX:678(Prosper 7/16/14), TU:691(5/29/14)
Wallet:

Message 11 of 13
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: What is the best way to go about settling a debt after the 7 year reporting period?

You had mentioned freeannualcreditreport.com and it is not the same thing so I was wondering.

I would at least do the EQ score from here, for now.  It is what most lenders use.  There is no comparison between the 3 scores but the EQ is at least what is used. 

You can get the EQ from their site, don't know how much it is.  You need to be carful and make sure it says FICO though. It can be hard to find.

Message 12 of 13
Smooth954
Regular Contributor

Ok yes I was referring to the wrong site I ment anualcreditreports.com the one recommended here by numerous users.
Myfico (7/16/14): EQ:736, EX:678(Prosper 7/16/14), TU:691(5/29/14)
Wallet:

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.