cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the earliest you had an obsolete deleted?

tag
jzsnow
Frequent Contributor

What is the earliest you had an obsolete deleted?

EX and EQ both removed an old account 3 months earlier than the 7.5 year mark! I was so excited and am currently fighting TU to delete it too. 

So, that got my mind wondering what is the earliest anyone has disputed as an obsolete account earlier than the 7 years and had it removed. Which CRA was it from?

Jessica

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Asailorshort
Regular Contributor

Re: What is the earliest you had an obsolete deleted?

I've had lates disappear 3-4 months early but I've had them stay on up to 30 days after the point they should have been gone. Oh! But just re-read your post. I didn't dispute these items. They just fell off with old age.

Starting FICO 667 (5/2012) EQ
672 (7/2012) EQ. 681 (8/1/12) EQ
Current FICO 682 (10/13/12) EQ; 718 (10/13/12) TU
Goal: 760+ but 700-720 by jan 2013
No new apps tll jul 2013
Message 2 of 5
jzsnow
Frequent Contributor

TU just deleted, after I disputed, an account that was due to age off 10/12!! So, just 2 months early, but i'll take what i can get!!

Anyone else?

Message 3 of 5
jzsnow
Frequent Contributor

Just today I got the e-mail from Experian that they deleted, per my obsolete request, my CO from capital one! This wasn't due to come off until Sept 2013! They might have done it becuase Cap one has a satisfied judgement from me...and its been paid for several years on this same CO. Either way, i'm excited!

Message 4 of 5
RoundAbout
Established Member

I deleted an CA that has a deletion date of 10/2012 because I'm impatient. EX already removed it, TU hasn't responded (nor have they removed a 30day late like all the other CRAs have). Equifax though.. grrr! They refused! Oh well, I'll just have to wait it out but really? Two months? Heh

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.