CreditKarma

Fair
Down 32 points
Updated on Oct 28, 2016
Next update in 7 days

Only things showing in changes are:

1 address removed
1 addres reported new

I know it's not a FICO score but it dropped so I'm assuming FICO will too.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: What just happened?

I would not concern myself at all about it. Its CK...enough said. Youll probably get 3 more updates by the end of the day... If you're that concerned about it....pull your actual reports, and see if something changed on them. Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it was under 10 yeah it's not a big deal but 32 **bleep**.

Also, I just signed up for CCT yesterday for the 7 day trial it said daily updates but when I go for another update today it tells me to order new ones so I'm assuming they want me to pay for those? Do you know what's up with this.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, I just signed up for CCT yesterday for the 7 day trial it said daily updates but when I go for another update today it tells me to order new ones so I'm assuming they want me to pay for those? Do you know what's up with this.

CCT only updates Experian every day. The other two are updated monthly.

Message 4 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I can definitely understand your shock at the big dip, but honestly, If you feel that something isnt right, check your actual reports with the actual CRA...TU/EQ/EX.... look for anything new....new accts good or bad added, lates reporting, CA, old accts dropped off??  anything new....

I dont have CCT, so I cant help you on that, hopefully someone who has that will pipe in. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the 1$ trial, you can pull your 3b reports with all 3 scores again in a week at no charge. In your overview section it should tell you how long you have before you can pull them again. If you don't want to keep the service make sure you cancel.

Like pizza said, try not to sweat CK too much, micromanaging your scores like that will drive you crazy. What affects vantage scores may not even register with FICO.
Message 6 of 9
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Did a debt collector or creditor report the updated, continued delinquency of a collection or charge-off?

That can extend the period of effective delinquency, and thus scoring impact, of a collection or charge-off without any other explicit change in reported information.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just went 1 by 1 check dates updated for every account, collection and Inquiry there are no updates done today or yesterday.

It does show an update for a collection account from 10/25 last update to that account prior to that was 03/2016. I didn't file a dispute via the CRA's but I did submit a DV for this account (Dunning Notice never received so it's still considered timely) sent via certified mail which shows as being received on 10/24 so rather than respond to me they update via the credit bureaus?

Also, you think this alone would drop me 32 points?! No other updates in the last couple weeks.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

"I know it's not a FICO score but it dropped so I'm assuming FICO will too. "

Don't.  I had a second CC report with low UTIL and it bumped my ficos up 20-30, and CK dropped 30.  So they are back at their @100 pt difference.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.