Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What "falls off" your CR in the Fall?

tag
alienfico
Frequent Contributor

What "falls off" your CR in the Fall?

I'm taking a light-hearted approach at something that is yes, is quite serious....as we are all in the rebuilding stages trying to get our scores higher, making up for past mistakes, or life's events that have gotten in the way as was in my case a divorce.  

So what falls off your credit report that you'd like to celebrate?  

I'll go first:

September - A CO credit account

2 collections (that I also filed online complaints about)

October -      A judgment *finally*

1 collection (if my previous complaint on this company fail)

November - nothing  - hope to add more positive TLs

December - nothing 

I honestly have to thank MyFico, because I had just signed up at the end of July with a consumer credit counseling service and I was going to do a Debt Mgmt Plan.  I was told by the counselor that it would take 2 years to complete.  Something told me to do some research on the internet, and I landed here.  I'm not saying that a DMP isn't the right thing to do, and I'm nowhere near where I'd like to be....but it is a huge improvement from where I began.  

Starting: TU:515, EX:521, EQ:528
Current: TU:700 EX:706 EQ:674
FICO Goal: 725
Cap1 Venture $11,000AU, First Progress $500, Cap1 QS $1750, FH$600, Open Sky $300, Cap1 $500, BestBuy $1500 Target $1800
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.