Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Next?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's Next?

Ok...let me give you a picture of my credit history.

Open:

Banana Republic/GEMB 72/300 (just opened 9/4 but will pay in full once I get the card in the mail)

Capital One 150/500 (opened 7/27/10 enrolled in credit steps and will get CLI in 2 months)

Orchard/HSBC 50/300 (opened 6/28/10, paid in full each statement so far)

Victoria Secret/WFNNB 0/200 (opened 8/16/2006, some lates that I plan to GW after I figure out the collection on my report)

Student Loan $13,500 not in repayment

Closed:

Capital One (Charge Off/Paid in Full)

Express/WFNNB (Paid/Sold to another lender)

Collection:

Asset Acceptance $412 Express Account (opened 11/09 and reports every month with an increasingly larger balance)

Inquries

TU: 2, EX: 4, EQ: 3

Ok, so I know I am carrying too large of balances on my cards. I have payments in full scheduled this week. Other than using a small 1-9% utilization and making payments every month and not applying for other cards, what should I do?

I have DV'd Asset Acceptance and they are sending me something in the mail that I have yet to receive. I so far have determined that a PFD will be impossible with them. I am wondering if I should just PIF and try to GW both Express and Asset. I have heard people had luck with Express/WFNNB to remove the account once paid to CA. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's Next?

Oh yes...and I have had a few other Collections and 1 bad card but got all that removed from my report. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.