cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the earliest you've gotten TU to do EE?

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What's the earliest you've gotten TU to do EE?

@dallasareaguy wrote:

The EE only works on accounts with zero balances right? Not items that are 6-6.5 years with a balance still remaining right?

It can be used on both, the creditor is not involved in making the decision. The CRA is responsible for excluding items at the appropriate time.

Message 11 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dallasareaguy wrote:

The EE only works on accounts with zero balances right? Not items that are 6-6.5 years with a balance still remaining right?

I had two CO's with a non-zero balance and TU deleted both about 5 months before the 7 year mark.

Best of luck!

Message 12 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!
Message 13 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had 2 that were within 6 months.  They excluded those.  Then i had 3 more that were near a year to fall off.  I asked nicely and those were dropped.  I'm sure I got super lucky on those last three.

Message 14 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have three due to fall off between November this year (1) and 2 of next year around march. Please tell me my chances on this. This would help so much as I plan on getting a car in janurary and this is the main thing holding me back.

Which # should I call and what should I say other than my main request?

Message 15 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long do you have to wait for deletion after the very last missed payment? is it 7 years or 7½ years?

Message 16 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting back as I said I would - no dice on the early exclusion yet. The first person I talked to had no idea what I was talking about and kept saying they would have to verify the information with the creditor. I asked for a supervisor at that point. He knew exactly what I wanted but said I would have to wait until 6 months out and to call back in October. Ah well it was worth a shot.

Message 17 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

My judgement is falling off in March. Tu told me to call in September. Try again in September. 😊
Message 18 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have one falling off in 5 months. Called TU they said they can't take it off now but they can dispute it. I said no. Should I try calling back and getting another person?
Message 19 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes ask for a supervisor. Cs will always enter it as a dispute.
Message 20 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.