Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What score to expect?

tag
Meskini
New Contributor

What score to expect?

I know that's it's hard to answer this, but here's my situation:  I had collections on my CR and they all gone except for a car loan CO back in 2011 which is supposed to fall from EQ next May. The other two EX and TU are clean. I pulled my CRs and the only one with a baddie is EQ.

I checked my scores using myfico, and I only got the EQ one at 623. I'm assuming because of the oldest bad account is still there so they generated a score, the others not enough data.

Here's the other types of scores I got: 

FICO® Score 5:    715

FICO® Auto Score 8:   604

FICO® Auto Score 5 :  714

FICO® Bankcard Score 8:   601

FICO® Bankcard Score 5: 737

FICO® Score 9: 638

FICO® Auto Score 9: 646

FICO® Bankcard Score 9 : 636

I got 4 credit cards all in December 2017/January2018:  CapitalOne secured ($400); Discover IT Secured ($400);  US Bank secured ($400); and CapitalOne Quicksilver ONE unsecured ($300).

I have all balances at $0 except for QS1 which I use it to pay for myonline stuff; and have it at around $20 balance when the cycle closes.

I screwed up applying for many cards so I have like 9 HP on my reports mainly EX.. because I was in the U.S for new year so I tried to get some cards while visiting. I'm curently working abroad and i will go back home in two years so I don't have a choice but gardenning these two years because I can't apply anyway while i'm abroad.

My goal is to have a decent score when I come back so I can buy a car, and a house. I have cash and that's why I didn't care really all these years about reparing my credit until now. 

If I keep paying my card and not applying these two years what score I can expect when i'm back to the states? and what cards should I consider next.

This forum is being a great help and I really thank you all. I wish I found this when I was younger, but you live and learn.

Thank you in advance!

We live and learn!
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What score to expect?

Have you tried using the score simulator on myFico, or even Credit Karma.  Don't take those as gospel of course, but it gives you a ballpark of what you can expect when you make positive (or negative) changes to your credit report.  Will be just as accurate as someone around here guessing.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.