Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do next?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What should I do next?

Wrong forum, I know, but man, to apply for the Motorcycle first or CC is a conundrum.

I'd probably make the wrong choice and apply for a loan first.  My first installment loan was from VW Credit with no revolving history, open student loan that was positive as only thing on my credit reports.  Approved for 25k, 72mths, horrid APR around 11? I think?  That was pre 2008 economy crash though.

Only because I miss riding.  Check creditpulls database as whogavemecredit is down, and the Credit Card forum here.

Norman is the MAN. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What should I do next?

So I just got approved for a Amex for 500, I tried for citI but they denied me, I'd guess thru ran trans, so I'm going to put a halt on applications atm until transunion catches up and is current, I'm not adding inquiries for denials, if I can find a company that is a guaranteed experian pull I'll do it but if not, no harm in waiting another month, especially since I already have over 3 revolvers
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.