Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do next?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What should I do next?

I am working on my credit report and my Experian report is the worst.  I have 9 positive accounts, but have the following:

Nationstar Mortage:  open / current  was past due 90 days (these has been paid off)

(Equifax has the same account as paid / closed paid as agreed account closed at consumers request).  Transunion has it as past due 120 days , paid after chargeoff

Select Portoflio Mortage:  paid / closed past due

DTE energy:  Collection / never late account closed at consumers request

2 Capitol One accounts:  past due chargeoff (this was paid through a judgement that I was never served for, the judements are showing up on the report also only on Experian).  Transunion only shows one and shows paid after chargeoff

Tempus Resorts:  past due Foreclosure (time share).

Two medical collections:  sent Pre-HIIPA workmens comps. claim Liberty paid after collections. this is on all three CR.

How should I approach this, all of my accounts are paid off with the exception of Tempus Resorts?  The drop off dates are 2010 or beyond. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What should I do next?

nee-nee wrote:

I am working on my credit report and my Experian report is the worst.  I have 9 positive accounts, but have the following:

Nationstar Mortage:  open / current  was past due 90 days (these has been paid off)

(Equifax has the same account as paid / closed paid as agreed account closed at consumers request).  Transunion has it as past due 120 days , paid after chargeoff

Was this a charge off? Was this just an account that went late?

Select Portoflio Mortage:  paid / closed past due

How old are the lates? How severe?

DTE energy:  Collection / never late account closed at consumers request

A account that was never late, but a collection? Is this a CA or OC? How old is it?

2 Capitol One accounts:  past due chargeoff (this was paid through a judgement that I was never served for, the judements are showing up on the report also only on Experian).  Transunion only shows one and shows paid after chargeoff

Need to check state law regarding proper service for a judgment.

The only thing you can do is GW the Cap One, but if they are older accounts, removing the accounts may have negative effect. You could try for GW of the negative parts of the account. Search the boards for "Capital One and GW" to see other member's experiences.

Tempus Resorts:  past due Foreclosure (time share).

Two medical collections:  sent Pre-HIIPA workmens comps. claim Liberty paid after collections. this is on all three CR.

Just follow the HIPAA Process outlined here.

How should I approach this, all of my accounts are paid off with the exception of Tempus Resorts?  The drop off dates are 2010 or beyond. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.