Regular Contributor
dvroberts81

What should I expect?

[ Edited ]
My current score is low because of four collection account and short credit history (2 1/2 years). I have paid all of my credit cards almost in full this week. I went from having a 87% balance to 3%,
Considering the fact that my current score is 480, how big of an improvement should I see next month when they update?

Message Edited by dvroberts81 on 09-09-2008 10:00 PM
09/2008-515
10/2008-522
11/2008-540

Single charge off, Wachovia won't PFD.
New Auto Loan at 10.9% w/ Ford Credit
Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: What should I expect?

WOW!
Nice hit on the util.
I would ecpect at score in at least the mid-500s

Moderator Emeritus

Re: What should I expect?

If you pulled your reports here, I would use the simulator and see what it predicts.

Score increases are hard to predict.

If forced to guess, I would believe you might break the 500 mark.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}