Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I pay off

tag
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: What should I pay off

@ldohve wrote:

I meant that he does not have any collections that have not been pain. Even though we sent GW letters 2 years ago, can we send them again? Thank u!

Sorry this made me LOL.....yeah you kind have to go all out...I mean the thing with GWs are it really all depends on who that person is that reads it....and that may take a few trys....my saying about sending GWs is just throwing a bunch of crap at the wall to see what sticks.....

Message 11 of 13
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

@beb86 wrote:

@ldohve wrote:

I meant that he does not have any collections that have not been pain. Even though we sent GW letters 2 years ago, can we send them again? Thank u!

Sorry this made me LOL.....yeah you kind have to go all out...I mean the thing with GWs are it really all depends on who that person is that reads it....and that may take a few trys....my saying about sending GWs is just throwing a bunch of crap at the wall to see what sticks.....

+1  made me chuckle!

With our GWs I mustve sent over 20 letters to one company in a 30 day span

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
ldohve
Valued Member

Sorry, we r new to all of this. I just did not know if more then one GW letter was ok. Thanks!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.