cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the heck is this?? Terms: Minimum. Also 600 club yay!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What the heck is this?? Terms: Minimum. Also 600 club yay!

So I checked my 3-b through CCT today, and I saw this for my Capital One secured card:

You see how on the "Terms" row, Experian has it as "Revolving", while TU has "Minimum"!!!   WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??!

Minimal terms

But in good news, this was the first credit report where I got 600+ across the board!  Yay, 600 club!   If you look at my sig, I went from 465 to 608 in just about 4 months!  Woo hoo!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What the heck is this?? Terms: Minimum. Also 600 club yay!

@Anonymous wrote:

So I checked my 3-b through CCT today, and I saw this for my Capital One secured card:

You see how on the "Terms" row, Experian has it as "Revolving", while TU has "Minimum"!!!   WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??!

Minimal terms

But in good news, this was the first credit report where I got 600+ across the board!  Yay, 600 club!   If you look at my sig, I went from 465 to 608 in just about 4 months!  Woo hoo!

That looks like a programming error, inheriting the next key, value pair of minimum payment. Can you pull a backdoor report for TU or EQ like you're starting a dispute to look at the real thing?

Grats on your first 600! I just got mine, too. EQ is being an annoying little **bleep** sitting right below the line.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What the heck is this?? Terms: Minimum. Also 600 club yay!

I'd agree, "minimum" means nothing, it's an error in the software.  Everyone including CCT knows those are revolvers, and we all know Capital One is reporting them as such.

Congrats on your score acheivement!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.