Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do now???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What to do now???

So I disputed my CAP 1 CO on EQ and the results came back,  the tradeline now is listed as open  "pays as agreed" all the negative information was deleted.  I got a 30 point increase as a result of this, not sure what to do now....Smiley Surprised

CAPITAL ONE 
Hide Details 466309000993XXXX  04/01/2007    05/01/2009    PAYS AS AGREED $320   

Account Number: 466309000993XXXX                                                Status: PAYS AS AGREED 

Account Owner: Individual Account.                                                      High Credit: $377  

Type of Account : Revolving Credit Limit: $320                                     Term Duration:   Terms Frequency: Monthly (due every month) 

Date Opened: 04/01/2007                                                                      Balance:  

Date Reported: 05/01/2009                                                                   Amount Past Due:  

Date of Last Payment: 05/2009                                                            Actual Payment Amount: $50  

Scheduled Payment Amount: $18                                                       Date of Last Activity: 05/2009 

Date Major Delinquency First Reported:                                             Months Reviewed: 25 

Creditor Classification:   Activity Designator: N/A 

Charge Off Amount:                                                                            Deferred Payment Start Date:  

Balloon Payment Amount:                                                                  Balloon Payment Date:  

Date Closed:                                                                                       Type of Loan:

Credit Card  Date of First Delinquency: N/A

Comments:  

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.