Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with First Premier?

tag
nada9188
Frequent Contributor

What to do with First Premier?

I am helping a friend contact all bank's or CA's regarding negative information on the CR. 

Just about all of them were medical and so far it is going quite well.. However there is an old account from first premier that is a charge off for about $400. I've seen on here that pfd's don't work with them.. What is our best bet from here? It says it will continue to report untl Dec 2014.. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: What to do with First Premier?

If they wont accept a PFD, then your friend must determine whether he/she wishes to pay the debt.

I would assume that if it is near CR exclusion, it is also outside of SOL?

Paying now might still have a shot at a GW deletion, if deletion prior to its normal CR exclusion date is important.

If he/she decides not to pay based on CR exclusion and SOL expiration, then the future risk remains of having unpaid, delinquent debt that a future prospective creditor might become aware of by means other than a simple pull of their CR.  Their personal decision.

Message 2 of 6
WhiskeyR
Valued Member

I sent in two PFDs to First Premier and both accounts are now off all my reports. I may have gotten lucky, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Message 3 of 6
nada9188
Frequent Contributor

Thank you!!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where did you send the PDF letter?

Thanks

Message 5 of 6
WhiskeyR
Valued Member

I sent it to the standard PO Box associated with First Premier.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.