Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with First Premier

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What to do with First Premier

Hey guys like many of us here I accepted an offer for a first premier card. My card is due to fall off in 2017. Should I try and ask for a PFD or just settle the amount since its so old. I already tried the dispute route for it reporting inaccurately and they told me to take that up with the credit bureaus and it was nothing they can do about it.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: What to do with First Premier

When you say that the card is about to fall off, what specifically has been reported on the account?

Credit report exclusion applies to derogs.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean when you say credit report exclusion applies to derogs.

I thought after 7 years from the dofd items come off the report? Right now on my transunion it has the account, day it was opened, day it was closed, charge off status, limit and high balance. So I guess everything a regular report has.

On EQ it has I was 90 days late 64 times 😑 Like what?! That was updated today for who knows why.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because the updated it from a dispute. It's only confirming the last reporting was 90 days late. It's still only (1) 90 day late. Also if your looking at a report other than one directly from the CRA it's auto filled. I know it looks weird but I went thro it. My guess is your looking at credit karma, quizzle, or some FAKO site. But it's still only counting as 1 for your score.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will add if it's unpaid they can still continue to update the account at the current status. I.E. 90 days late, CO
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.