Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do...

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

What to do...

Of course I am impatient and want to see if I can speed up the process. I got a letter after filing a complaint thru the BBB about LNVN...and they agreed to delete and of course it didnt happen this go around...so would I be able to forward the e mail to the 3 CRA's and get them to delete early?

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
aurelie00
Regular Contributor

Re: What to do...

I think the CA typically takes 30-60 days to delete. 

Are you going to be applying for new credit soon where you'd need it off immediately?

Starting Score: 524
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 7
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@aurelie00 wrote:

I think the CA typically takes 30-60 days to delete. 

Are you going to be applying for new credit soon where you'd need it off immediately?

I am in a hurry to get a mortgage loan.

Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 3 of 7
DaBears
Senior Contributor

It can take up to 90 days for the deletion. 

Message 4 of 7
Jcreditmeister
Valued Member

Hello,

I believe I am in the same boat--as far as having LVNV pop up as I am attempting to get a mortgage... would you mind assisting me in understanding how to fight this company?  What do I need to do/say to the BBB?  How doI know if they are violating the rules?

Thanks,

Jules

Message 5 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You can start by posting the TL on here so someone can look at it.

Do you agree with the debt?  Do you know what the DoFD is?  Is there anything about the TL you dispute?

Message 6 of 7
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@jjujubejules wrote:

Hello,

I believe I am in the same boat--as far as having LVNV pop up as I am attempting to get a mortgage... would you mind assisting me in understanding how to fight this company?  What do I need to do/say to the BBB?  How doI know if they are violating the rules?

Thanks,

Jules

I filed my complaint on the  fact that even after I paid the settlement...they kept adding a $1.00 the subtracting a $1.00 every month to the original balance. I also filed a FTC complaint along with the BBB.  You will need to give more info on your acct so everyone can help

Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.