Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do?

tag
bwtippit
Established Member

Re: What to do?

Well both Capital ones show CO and 0 balance.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be fine then.

Message 12 of 19
bwtippit
Established Member

I'm sorry I'm pretty new here, would the a GW would be good? Would sending it to the EO be good and with say who it is, is it RDF for short.

Message 13 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@bwtippit wrote:

I'm sorry I'm pretty new here, would the a GW would be good? Would sending it to the EO be good and with say who it is, is it RDF for short.

If they are showing as CO then yes I would be sending GW to the office of the CEO..... Good luck Smiley Happy

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/COF:US/profile

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bwtippit wrote:

Yes, it would be good for your scores. Any derog removed from your report is good.

Message 15 of 19
bwtippit
Established Member

I just sent a custom GW for my situation via email to him and luckly it was a valid email. I will also send a letter to a few of the other Chief's next week. I will also be sending one to my current mortage company, since I've been in good standing for almost 2 years now. I only have one CA on my record and have drafted a PFD for them and will send it next week as well.

Thanks for your help and I will keep you apprised as to what happens.

Message 16 of 19
bwtippit
Established Member

What's this mean? I just got another inquiry on EX from FARLEY STATE BANK. From the forums here I'm guessing it's chase. So what does it mean when they pulled it twice in three days. I still think the Marriott rewards is declined though.
Message 17 of 19
bwtippit
Established Member

Update, I was approved for three cards. Capital One semi secured (250), BoA (400) and a FNBO (400). I had sent in a GW to cap1 and mortgage. Sent a PFD to CA. Now I guess just need to wait and see.
Message 18 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@bwtippit wrote:
Update, I was approved for three cards. Capital One semi secured (250), BoA (400) and a FNBO (400). I had sent in a GW to cap1 and mortgage. Sent a PFD to CA. Now I guess just need to wait and see.

Grats on your new cards and good luck on the rest Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.