Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to say?

tag
zhenxinqian
Contributor

What to say?

I've received two call backs from the executive offices of two different CC's I wrote GW letter's to, both were very nice but my accounts are old, and both asked for some time to 'research' my account, when they call back, or I call them back after the requested time they asked for, what should I say? Or should I just go with the whole begging thing? Please, please, pretty please! Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 600ish
Current Score: 638 Myfico EQ!
Goal Score: 640 by March 1st, 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: What to say?

Just be courteous, respectful of their time, and thank them for taking time to research your request.....Hopefully it will turn out favorably for you....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 7
zhenxinqian
Contributor

So far so good! Just got woke up from one person calling me back!!! Chase is deleting a trade line that went 120+ days past due 4 years ago. So excited! 

Message 3 of 7
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Awesome !! Congrats !   Chase has been really good about GW lately, a lot of people have had similar success with TLs being deleted !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 7
zhenxinqian
Contributor

Thanks! Can't wait to see it off my report!

Message 5 of 7
Onwards
Established Member

Congratulations! This is so inspiring!

Would you mind sending me a PM with the address/contact information you used for Chase? I sent a GW letter to the address on my account and just got back a form letter confirming that the information associated with my account was "correct." I need to find a way to reach a real human.

Thank you!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@zhenxinqian wrote:

I've received two call backs from the executive offices of two different CC's I wrote GW letter's to, both were very nice but my accounts are old, and both asked for some time to 'research' my account, when they call back, or I call them back after the requested time they asked for, what should I say? Or should I just go with the whole begging thing? Please, please, pretty please! Smiley Wink

Yes go with, Please, please, pretty please! Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.