New Contributor
reereetx

What to write in a GW?

Hello all!

I have seen a 19 point jump in EQ in about a 6-week time and a 23 point jump in TU in about 4 weeks!  (Scores Below) Wahoo...slowly but surely!  TU deleted FIVE collections accounts but EQ did not.  Weird but I guess that's what happens.  I have one 30-day late on a current loan that I have through my bank.  It was for an antique tractor that I bought in October 2007.  I only owe about $149 when I checked on the remaining balance Monday when I made my current payment (which is $75.34).  I basically have 2 more payments but am hoping to pay it off the end of this month!  Back to the other though, I had one 30-day late a year ago (Jul 2008)...I was wanting to wait until I paid off the loan and then was going to send a GW, but I wasn't exactly sure what to say.  Obviously I want the 30-day late removed....but what is the best verbage to use?  Any ideas or examples would be greatly appreciated.  How do they fix something like that with the CRA? 

EQ-end of June was 543-as of July 31-562

TU-July 7 was 518-as of Aug 5 was 541 (hoping to get approved for used auto loan on my own within next 3 months)

Thanks again! 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}