cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What type of creditline can combat a voluntary return?

tag
Spre

What type of creditline can combat a voluntary return?

My TU has almost nothing but good credit on it, the only thing that is on it negatively is a car, which won;t fall off till 2015

Now history, I got the car from express auto, overpayed for it, 6k plus 2400 for the 2 year warranty, free oil changes.  One the 2nd oil change they stripped the drain plug, I didnt notice it, I thought the engine was burning oil(a 98 corrola) had to keep adding oil,  Starter went out, they refused to warranty it, said it was not required for the engine to run( huh??) So i fixed it, while i was fixing it i had oil drip on me, that is when i found the stripped plug, at this point it was to late, cyclinder 4 had very low compression, would barely run.   They refused for 2 months to even look at it let alone fix it, BUT if i paid my 100 dollar deductable, they would fix the drain plug(a 3 dollar part...)

At this point i threw the title at them and the keys for breach of contract, untill this it was paid on time evrymonth, I pais 3grand on the car(300 bucks a month)

this is the only thing lowering my tu score, i have 2 good credit cards on it, but they are not helping it, TU has gone from  around 700 to 579 in 4/5 years, how can I combat this? Ive been getting turned down on credit now due to it, I lost harley financing because of it.  My Ex is 698 and my EQ  is..... 644, and i cant get a secured card, their fee schedules are to much, I had a first premier card I canceled as they charged you 11 bucks to pay the bill. minimum was 10, not much usage, so each month i would have to pay 25 to even be ahead on the billing.

Any suggestions? Short of what ive been thinking which is Small claims court(I don;t have the money to battle a big company....)

thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.