Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will my score do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What will my score do?

I am trying to boost my scores up. I starting looking at them last month with a mortgage lender. He made three pulls and is taking credit for them going up (kind of a joke). TU was 648/648/650, exp 621/597/622I, and EQ 608/592/611. They dumped after I removed dispute but jumped back up and I'm thinking now I have 3 more inquiries plus some from Chase and Citi for mortgage loan shopping.

I am in the midst of many things that have to do with my credit. I am doing a refinance on my mortgage to get my husband's name on title, cash out to pay off all my bills (large credit card, car loan and a student loan) and have no other debt except house. I currently have two collections that are not mine that should be removed shortly as well as an HSBC CO and its CA dropping off in January. I have two GW letters out to remove a 30 day late on on a VS card and a BB/CBNA card for an autopayment expiring. have several inquiries because of shopping for mortgage rates. 

I am thinking my score will improve because the utilization will be very low (although the total debt will go up and only one payment that is almost the same for what I pay on my house now) and the deletion of collections. I am in hopes that the inquiries will not have that much impact and be considered as just rate shopping considered as only one.

My hopes are to get my score up and later down the road refinance to a 15yr / at an even lower rate because my score was not good enough for it right now. Thoughts? Will my scores come up?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What will my score do?

Bump?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.