Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would I say?

tag
StarraeAday1
Regular Contributor

What would I say?

Okay, stupid question here. Sorry! You know how sometimes on online apps, it'll ask you to rate your credit (poor, fair, good, excellent). What would I say now? My scores are now 669/673 which are considered "good" by FICO. But I also have the bankruptcy that will be discharged two years in April. What would you say if you were asked that question and you were in my circumstances? Thanks for any opinions I might get. Smiley Happy
Foreclosure - June 2017
Ch. 7 BK - Discharged January 2018
6/2020 - EQ 680 | EX 691 | TU 707
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What would I say?

@StarraeAday1 wrote:
Okay, stupid question here. Sorry! You know how sometimes on online apps, it'll ask you to rate your credit (poor, fair, good, excellent). What would I say now? My scores are now 669/673 which are considered "good" by FICO. But I also have the bankruptcy that will be discharged two years in April. What would you say if you were asked that question and you were in my circumstances? Thanks for any opinions I might get. Smiley Happy

Not a stupid question at all. If I had been a good little boy since my BK paying everything on time then I would rate myself "fair".

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.