Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats going on with Transunion?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats going on with Transunion?

I've paid off quite a few collections which have reflected on my Experian and Equifax reports....almost instantly. 

Transunion on the other hand...hasn't updated that these accounts are paid, but they've seemed to have updated my balances.

I don't think it's a collection agency error, because i have multiple accounts from different companies that have reflected as paid in full, but not on Transunion....

Any idea whats going on?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Whats going on with Transunion?

@Anonymous wrote:

I've paid off quite a few collections which have reflected on my Experian and Equifax reports....almost instantly. 

Transunion on the other hand...hasn't updated that these accounts are paid, but they've seemed to have updated my balances.

I don't think it's a collection agency error, because i have multiple accounts from different companies that have reflected as paid in full, but not on Transunion....

Any idea whats going on?

Same here. In fact I was going to ask a similar question. Hopefully someone will offer some insight.

Message 2 of 3
xaustie
New Contributor

Re: Whats going on with Transunion?

+1

I PIF'ed a medical collection in late 2015. The CA never updated the CRAs, TU and EQ. I filed a dispute with both CRAs. EQ udpated the account to Closed, balance $0. TU updated the account to balance $0 but the Pay Status still shows ">In Collection<" and there is no "Date Closed" entry. I called TU and all the CSR could do was "do you wnan to enter a new dispute"? I said yes. Did that recently Not sure what will come of it.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.