Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When did LVNV Funding started to be nice? GW requested - GW granted

tag
Datx
Valued Contributor

When did LVNV Funding started to be nice? GW requested - GW granted

I haven't been too active on the forums lately, but I was just checking my credit reports the other day and decided I wanted to finally do something about that settled collection I have with LVNV. I'm also seeking new job opportunites so I really wanted that one and only paid collection off my credit reports. Did a search here on the forums where someone was successful with a GW request to LVNV. I sent my email this past weekend, and have not heard a peep from them yet, but just did a refresh of my CRs, and LVNV is gone from all 3 bureaus. Pretty darn nice I must say. I hope it isn't a fluke and it comes back.

And since I have a feeling my PM box is going to take a hard hit after I post this. I found the email address online. It appears that Resurgent Capital Services do most of the collection work for LVNV so I just went to Resurgent's website and located their general email address and sent it there. Hope this information helps anyone else seeking a GW from LVNV. Good luck!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dursty87
Established Contributor

Re: When did LVNV Funding started to be nice? GW requested - GW granted

Sure seems like your GW worked.  Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: When did LVNV Funding started to be nice? GW requested - GW granted

Congrats! Good job, this is great information to pass along!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.