Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do creditors report?

tag
Simpleton
New Contributor

When do creditors report?

Where can I find out when updates occur?  I made some big changes in Feb and wonder how long I should wait before pulling report? 

I have scorewatch and signed up for quarterly monitoring today...I have gained 5 points frrom the beginning of feb, but I don't see the updates I'm looking for. ie: Paying off credit cards, GW delete, old paid tax leins removed.

I read somewhere that there is a date that shows when creditors report?  Where can I find that?

Thanks!

S

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When do creditors report?

My CCC's post information on or around the statement date. That's when I've noticed utilization changes. You can contact them directly and ask them though... Some are also willing to do mid-cycle updates but unless you're needing a mortgage tomorrow, I wouldn't recommend asking for that.

I use CreditCheckTotal.com because I can pull my report for free every day to see if updates have posted yet. While it doesn't give you your FICO score, it will at least show you when and what has changed on a day-to-day basis. Worth the expense, IMHO...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.