Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Myfico Update Scores???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When does Myfico Update Scores???

@Anonymous wrote:
I know!! I just got a alert today that a collection was added. My EQ score went up 13 points. I know some things had to be deleted due to a 13 pt increase on a added collection alert but unfortunately I wont know what has been deleted until I pull my EQ report again bc they dont alert for deletions. It stinks!!! The only alerts are collections added, balance change, new account and inquiry and once u get one of them u will get a score change to show the deletion but no alert for the deletion itself as well as no other Information besides what the alert was about.

My question that I recently asked is do they ever update your actual reports and if so when?? They dont update them with every alert.....so im hoping they update every so often........

It makes me sad because like I said I got a alert for a new collection and a 13 pt increase but have no clue what was deleted (bc like I said obviously something was deleted to get a scire increase when a collection was added :/

It depends on the service you are under. I do the 3-1 monitoring and they gave me one when I signed up. I get another 3-1 in one year. I believe they discount if you buy any between then. I'm not sure on the other account types.

Message 11 of 12
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

Re: When does Myfico Update Scores???

@Anonymous wrote:
I know!! I just got a alert today that a collection was added. My EQ score went up 13 points. I know some things had to be deleted due to a 13 pt increase on a added collection alert but unfortunately I wont know what has been deleted until I pull my EQ report again bc they dont alert for deletions. It stinks!!! The only alerts are collections added, balance change, new account and inquiry and once u get one of them u will get a score change to show the deletion but no alert for the deletion itself as well as no other Information besides what the alert was about.

My question that I recently asked is do they ever update your actual reports and if so when?? They dont update them with every alert.....so im hoping they update every so often........

It makes me sad because like I said I got a alert for a new collection and a 13 pt increase but have no clue what was deleted (bc like I said obviously something was deleted to get a scire increase when a collection was added :/

To answer your question yes they do update your report but no they do not alert you when a collection has been removed......i recently had a collection removed but before i knew it was gone i went on the dispute page since i have previously purchased a report and is still within my 30 days...thats when i noticed the account was gone....then yesterday i got an alert about a 16 point increase as well as an old account that reports every month by midland.

Cap one secured=200 closed
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Victoria'ssecrets1850, citicard 6500TU=735,Ex=723,Eq=734
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.