Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When should I follow up with CA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When should I follow up with CA?

Hi everyone, a medical collections company said they would delete 5 collections from my file (all three bureaus have them). They said they update to the CRA on the fifteenth of the month. Of course, like a good little addict I want to see the update now that I've waited until the 15th. I'm assuming that today being Sunday, and the fact that tomorrow is a holiday, could slow this down. When should I call back? I have the contact name with my account and he's the one who said he would have a manager delete them. I'm not sure how long these kinds of updates take to show up.

Thanks for your thoughts. GW deletions are new to me. Just eager to see the fruit of my efforts. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: When should I follow up with CA?

You would follow up after 60 days from the time they said they reported it. If they are using the electronic e-oscar system then updates typically show on your reports 3-5 business days after they report, if they are doing it manually the time period is 30-60 days for it to update.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.