Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When to expect new SW score

tag
kitty9779
Regular Contributor

When to expect new SW score

After having a great day of GW success, I wonder how soon I should expect to see an increased score. Of course, I realize that it might not translate into an immediate increased score, but I can hope, right? When is it appropriate to pull my CR again to see if they have been deleted yet?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

Re: When to expect new SW score

Not the right forum but your guess is as good as anyones. 

Assuming those changes will impact your score at all.

Your best bet to ensure you actually do get a change though is to set your target score = to your current score...so if your score does change, you'll get an alert. 

Message 2 of 6
liesierre
Regular Contributor

if you're talking about EOS CCA, they said they would delete mine Friday and I checked Equifax via a dummy dispute i didnt go through with and its gone already....

i havent gotten a SW update though, but I think its probably a safe bet they deleted it for real.

Starting Score: EQ 633 TU ? EX 623 (lender)
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 720 EX 682
Goal Score: 720

Nordstrom Credit Card $4000CL, Target Credit Card $2000CL, CapitalOne Platinum $1500CL, Comenity Diamond Elite $1700CL, Victorias Secret $650CL
Message 3 of 6
kitty9779
Regular Contributor

Thanks! I'm asking about EOS and PSNC - it's been a great day! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Kitty - If they're also on your TU, then CK would let you know when they're deleted, as each collection counts towards debt. I have a collection that I paid in full last week (failed PFD), and once the payment reported to TU, I got an alert that my CK Transrisk score went up by 70 points Smiley Tongue

The score is obviously useless, but it notified me as to when I should pull a new TU (and potentially EQ) report/score. 

Message 5 of 6
kitty9779
Regular Contributor

Seems to have gotten me another 2 points! Every point counts!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.