cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I see updates to my credit scores and reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When will I see updates to my credit scores and reports?

Does anyone know how long it takes for the following to report to TU & EQ? Do they update monthly, weekly, etc? 

I PFD'd with AFNI and they deleted the CA within a couple of days.

I'm very anxious as to what my score will be after what's listed below hits my reports since we want to try for an FHA loan ASAP.

• IC Systems - PFD'd 07/08
  • West Asset Mngmnt. - PIF 07/08 - Pending review for deletion, but $0 balance not reflecting
  • Target CC - PIF 07/08 - CR's not reflecting the new $0 balance
  • Wells Fargo Financial - Still not reporting last two payments.

I'm just wondering when the CR's will be updated. Checking everyday and seeing no change is pretty frustrating. Patience was never one of my stronger traits, but I'm learning very quickly with this process! :smileyhappy:

07/14/09: TU - 623

EQ- 592(STILL!)

07/08/09: TU - 605

EQ- 592

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When will I see updates to my credit scores and reports?

CRAs only update when the creditor notifies them of a change. When you pay a collection without a PFD they can continue to report paid collect! Until the CRTP expires. You may see a decrease in scores when they do update.

Most OCs update once a month. A CA updates when they want to.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When will I see updates to my credit scores and reports?

Thanks for the info and helping me with a timeframe! "A watch pot never boils" has never seemed so true!

Thank goodness for the forum, I would still be lost in the credit repair jungle!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.