Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will this fall off?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When will this fall off?

Portfolio Recovery Account   Click to blue link to view account. There is no date of first deliquency?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When will this fall off?

@Anonymous wrote:

Portfolio Recovery Account   Click to blue link to view account. There is no date of first deliquency?

To see your DoFD or estimated removal date, pull your free reports from annualcreditreport.com - EQ will show reported DoFD, TU and EX will show estimate removal date.

Message 2 of 4
NJ_Patriot
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You need to check your CR for the original DOFD and then add 7 years +180days(Cushion). I have one from PRA that was opened last year, paid in full (Before I knew about the website and possible PFD letters). That one won't come off now until 2023 Smiley Sad

TU FICO 8 as of 7/2016 = 606 | TU FICO 9 as of 7/2016 = 660 | TU FICO 4 as of 7/2016 = 657 | GOAL: 760+
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!! I forgot I had a Transunion credit report mailed to me. Shows estimated deletion on 04/2018
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.