Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you think your paying down your debt

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you think your paying down your debt

Than Capital one hits you with your Annual fee and interest in one day Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When you think your paying down your debt

Ask to have the annul fee waived. I just did this and they reversed it Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really did you call or live chat?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

And they actually charged it two months ago and still reversed it.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are weird, they just told me to check back in a few days regarding the fee waiver and for an offer to upgrade my card (didn't ask about that) wonder why they want me to wait?
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a secured Cap1 card for a few years with them... I got it back when there was an annual fee. Once they came out with their new card (Without an annual fee and would upgrade to an unsecured card), I asked about getting it upgraded or if they could take off the annual fee and they said they couldn't... but they did say they would reimburse the annual fee (Which they did). I canceled my card though last year right before they charged me the annual fee again though.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is for my quicksilver one card. I Just got my platinum upgraded to a quicksilver the other day
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.