Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Do I Begin :-( HELP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where Do I Begin :-( HELP

I pulled up my credit report & have a awful score of 434 I have 4 negative items on my report

Capital One but I've paid them in full

Chase Bank 1228 (scheduled to be removed in August)

EOS CCA (via AT&T) $642

North America Credit (via hospital bill) $303

These are all mine. Where do I start with paying these& after I pay will they be removed from my CR?
Also how long will it take to rebuild my credit to the 650-700 range. I know not overnight but estimating.

Also do student loans negatively affect your credit score?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Where Do I Begin :-( HELP

@Anonymous wrote:
I pulled up my credit report & have a awful score of 434 I have 4 negative items on my report

Capital One but I've paid them in full

Chase Bank 1228 (scheduled to be removed in August)

EOS CCA (via AT&T) $642

North America Credit (via hospital bill) $303

These are all mine. Where do I start with paying these& after I pay will they be removed from my CR?
Also how long will it take to rebuild my credit to the 650-700 range. I know not overnight but estimating.

Also do student loans negatively affect your credit score?

Welcome to the forum.

I PMed you information about EOS-CCA -- So that is a good start for that account.

You haven't provided enough information really to proceed at this point. We would need to know a lot more information. DOFD on all the accounts, what kinds of accounts (CAs, CO, OC) and what type of accounts that are potentially positive on your report (you mention student loans, do they have late payments?

There are no easy answers. You should go to this thread first: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Frequently-Requested-Threads/td-p/224981

It will take you to Credit Scoring 101, Frequent Threads and Common Abbreviations. 

Then check out my first thread for an example of the information needed:

Here is an example: This is my very first thread on this forum -- >> http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Quick-overview-guidance-for-rebuilding-UPDATED/td-p/907006

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where Do I Begin :-( HELP

Ok thanks so much & I will get back after I read everything.

On student loans I'm only paying the interest back right now
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.