Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the fall off dates?

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Where can I find the fall off dates?

I had gotten a report last year that had estimated fall off dates on it and have used it as a reference but none of the other reports I have looked at since show these dates.  Any ideas?  I have TU credit monitoring service and the report does not shoe fall off dates.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Where can I find the fall off dates?

The reports from annualcreditreport.com, EX and TU will list the dates.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 9
DaBears
Senior Contributor

You would have to get your reports directly from the CRA's. TU and EX will show fall off dates. EQ will only show the DOFD

Message 3 of 9
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I don't recall my annualcreditreport.com report showing any fall off dates.  I'd have to double check tho.

I feel like stuff falling off is the only progress I will get.  Nothing else I have tried has worked.

Message 4 of 9
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

TU has it. Check there...it's easier to see when viewing the report online. It looks like crap when you print it out.

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 5 of 9
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I have the TU monitoring service and I don't see it on there any where.  Do I have the wrong service maybe?  They have 3 different options to purchase.

Message 6 of 9
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Looks like this on a TU report:

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 7 of 9
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

by the way, you can rebuild even with deragotary accounts on your credit reports that are very difficult to remove.   A massive amount of positive tradelines can drown out the negative accounts.  Having many accounts paid on-time and low utilization can generate 700+ scores, even with baddies.  I know because I have done it.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 8 of 9
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I'm really at my wits end.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.