Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I begin?

tag
sutherngyrl00
New Visitor

Where do I begin?

I have horrible credit that I would like to get back on track, slowly bust surely. Aside from student loans, I have various medical bills, accounts that have been charged off that appear twice because they have been sold, and credit cards that I let go when thins got at their worse. I also have a lien from the state of Texas on an LLC that I once owned a couple years ago, but went out of business. Can anyone give me advise on where to begin? What would really be awesome is if I could get directed to a step-by-step guide that would be useful. 

Ay advice would be greatly appreciated!

THANK YOU ALL!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
eric19k
Established Contributor

Re: Where do I begin?

Start one by one. First you need to know is it within SOL or not. Then get as much information you can in order to successfully delete tradeline. 

So start searching SOL in your state

TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 2 of 5
spike69
Frequent Contributor

There are so many great people who will help on this site. To get more specific answers to your concerns I recommend you list out your "baddies" who they are with, the amount, date of delinquency, status (charge off, collection). Many will come along to help!

Message 3 of 5
sutherngyrl00
New Visitor

In Texas, it is 4 years from the last payment. 

Message 4 of 5
sutherngyrl00
New Visitor

Thanks spike69. I will do that once I get all my reports merged

@spike69 wrote:

There are so many great people who will help on this site. To get more specific answers to your concerns I recommend you list out your "baddies" who they are with, the amount, date of delinquency, status (charge off, collection). Many will come along to help!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.