cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I go from here???? Advice needed.

tag
gagirl82
Regular Contributor

Where do I go from here???? Advice needed.

So I finally cleaned my credit up to the point of having 700 scores...but my scores are now stagnant. I only have one baddie reporting (First Premier)😑. I have tried pretty much everything to get rid of it but it's still there. Next month I have a bunch of inquiries set to fall off that should give me a little boost but I'm interested in knowing what else I can do to raise my score. I know even if I pay the First Premier balance that they are more than likely still going to report negatively, so I'm trying to find a way to boost my score in other ways. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where do I go from here???? Advice needed.

Do you have CC and a mortgage? Look at your UTL. Adding cards - IF you PIF every month could help, as it shows you can have credit available but not used because you are financially responsible. - it helped me. Also - just time passing - longer credit history - length of time with no lates etc.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.