Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I go from here?

tag
Blessed221
Regular Contributor

Where do I go from here?

Here's the deal I was promised a PFD so I paid less than the amount owed it was a medical collection the company updated my cr to paid settled  CA called them to confirm what I stated it should be deleted so I went on the websites and filed a complaint with FCAC stated most of the bill was or should have been part of my bankruptcy they violated my HIPPA rights because they were provided medical information about me and I have the document they provided when I told them to validate the debt. I spoke with the Ceo moments ago he was very upset that I filed the complaint and stated he wasn't going to speak with me he was going to respond to the complaint that "I've done myself in" not sure what he meant. But I'm about to apply for a mortgage do you think this cl will be removed? Will they hold this against me? Helpppp please!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where do I go from here?

@Blessed221 wrote:

Here's the deal I was promised a PFD so I paid less than the amount owed it was a medical collection the company updated my cr to paid settled  CA called them to confirm what I stated it should be deleted so I went on the websites and filed a complaint with FCAC stated most of the bill was or should have been part of my bankruptcy they violated my HIPPA rights because they were provided medical information about me and I have the document they provided when I told them to validate the debt. I spoke with the Ceo moments ago he was very upset that I filed the complaint and stated he wasn't going to speak with me he was going to respond to the complaint that "I've done myself in" not sure what he meant. But I'm about to apply for a mortgage do you think this cl will be removed? Will they hold this against me? Helpppp please!

The bill either was included in the BK, or it wasn't. Do you have copies of your BK paperwork? Was it a 7 or 13?

Message 2 of 5
Blessed221
Regular Contributor

It was a 7 and the dr is not listed separately just the hospital that was affiliated with the dr and all the labs. Am I sol  now the agency is pissed off?

Message 3 of 5
Blessed221
Regular Contributor

Anyone? gurus?

Message 4 of 5
Blessed221
Regular Contributor

Thank you Norman for responding to my post a quick update my complaint did the job as of today the collection has been removed Thank God. Can you tell me how long it will take for my credit score to go back up? I lost 100 pts will I get the 100 back? Please advise. Thanks in advance

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.