Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Fast-Forward button??

tag
Loques
Regular Contributor

Where is the Fast-Forward button??

As many times as I have tried to get this awful BoA account off my CR, it's stuck like glue!! So frustrating. This account has multiple lates (2-30s, 1-60, 2-90s, 6-120s) and is just weighing me down! It will all fall off in 3/2016 but geez....wish I had a fast forward button. I've literally been waiting for 6 years to clean my credit up and this is the last stubborn baddie. My scores are stuck where they are.

I've tried calling, writing, and emailing BoA with no success. Anyone out there have any luck?

Current Score (11/2020): EQ: 753 | TU: 731 | EX: 749---Starting Score (3/2010): EQ: 522 | TU: 525 | EX: 520---Goal: All 3 FICO 800+
--------------------
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Where is the Fast-Forward button??

I presume any delinquent debt has now been paid?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same boat. I had a LOC with BOA.  It was paid off arounf 2008 and reported 2011 for some odd reason.  So now I have to wait a few more years for it to fall off.  I have reached out to BOA and even wrote the president but no luck getting it removed.  What boils my stew is that it should not have been rerported in 2011 when it was paid off 3 years before that Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Same boat. I had a LOC with BOA.  It was paid off arounf 2008 and reported 2011 for some odd reason.  So now I have to wait a few more years for it to fall off.  I have reached out to BOA and even wrote the president but no luck getting it removed.  What boils my stew is that it should not have been rerported in 2011 when it was paid off 3 years before that Smiley Sad

The time a derog COed account can remain on file is counted from th accounts DoFD not the date it was paid. With DoFDs in 2008 they will be removed throught this year and into the first part of next year. A creditor can report an account at any time as long as it hasnt exceeded the CRTP as outlined in the FCRA. What they did to you is done to thousands every day across this country. It usually boils down to incompetence of not having reported it when it happened. I dont like it but there is nothing we can do about it except continue to hammer them with GW requests, I would suggest one request a month directly mailed to the office of the CEO until you get what you want or it becomes excluded to to its age. Good luck all Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.