Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my Experian???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where's my Experian???

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have been going back and forth between myFico and Experian because myFico cannot access my Experian report. Experian has confirmed that there are no blocks, freezes, fraud alerts, etc on my report and my personal info is correct. MyFico reps says that Experian is blocking them from obtaining my report because my report has no info to be scored; of course Experian denies this because all my cc and SL report to them. Experian is mailing my report to me as proof. I have talked to supervisors on both sides. This started about three weeks ago. I went from seeing an Experian score to 0 on myFico.

Also, I received an email yesterday from myFico saying my Experian report was clear of changes this week.  Open to all thoughts, opinions, and/or experiences.

-Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where's my Experian???

Have you ordered a free credit report from Experian in the past year?  If no, try visiting AnnualCreditReport and order a free copy. If you can and it displays account data, that may help narrow down where the issue is.

Also, if you have past reports from the big 3 saved, check for name and street address variations. CRAs don't rely on SSNs alone. While many assume SSNs are unique, that's not necessarily so. It could be some of your data is being reported on someone else's report and/or you have a split credit file.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where's my Experian???

Thank you, ronpa. My last report was ordered about 3 months ago. All the personal information appeared correct. I am waiting to receive the updated report from Experian via mail to double check. Also, I received an update from MyFico this morning regarding a new account being added to Experian (the new account is correct). This is really confusing. Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.