Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where the heck do I start ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where the heck do I start ?

So here is a run down of all the baddies on my report and I am beyond lost on where to begin with all of this.

Drivetime auto loan 3/2014

Experian: $16.993.00 ( 30 days late two times)

Equifax: $17,098.00 ( not more than 2 payments past due)

Transunion: 16,993.00 ( 30 days past due)

Paramount recovery serv  7/2013

Experian: $475.00 ( seriously past due/assigned to collection agency or creditor's grantor internal collect dept)

Equifax: $475.00 (UNPAID)

NCC Business SVCS INC 6/2013

Experian : $622.00   (seriously past due/assigned to collection agency or creditor's grantor internal collect dept)

Equifax: $622.00 (UNPAID)

Transunion: $622.00 (placed for collection) OPEN

NCC Business SVCS INC 7/1/2014

Experian : $1215.00   (seriously past due/assigned to collection agency or creditor's grantor internal collect dept)

Equifax: $1215.00 (UNPAID)

Transunion: $1215.00 (placed for collection) OPEN

Ad Astra Recovery Serv  8/2012

Experian : $243.00  (seriously past due/assigned to collection agency or creditor's grantor internal collect dept)

Equifax: $243.00 (UNPAID)

Transunion: $243.00

Chacon Autos Charge Off 2/2012

Experian : Charge Off Closed

Where in the world do I begin...someone help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well on a better note I do have a fingerhut account and an Open sky card as of right now. I am kinda new so this all seems so overwhelming ! Thanks in advance for any reads and responses...you guys are awesome.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where the heck do I start ?

Definitely draft up a nice hearty GW letter (there are templates all over here) and send them over to your auto loan. Calling and requesting it might work (hit or miss). Good luck!! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called my auto loan peopele and they are going to remove the lates and report them as current...the rest is where I am seriously lost ! Thanks!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the collection - first and foremost question is "Are they your legitimate debts?". Second is "how well are you set to pay them off?". Third is "how old are they?".

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The$622 debt I have no clue as to what that is in regards to....the $1215 from NCC business is from an apartment I moved out of and they started saying that it was $600 for carpet repair and then also $300 something dollars for lanolia repair which I had asked them to fix  after a leak in the roof caused it to lift up and they never fixed it.  I am willing to pay in full to remove the $1215 but I just believe they began to add bogus charges. The $622 is from last year 6/2013 ...the bigger amount is from 7/2014

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ask for debt validation from the CA thats reporting the $622. Validation requires them to tell you who the debt originated with.

Ask NCC about a PFD. Getting this one removed should be priority #1 because its the most recent.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much and I am typing up the letter now? So i should also send a PFD to them for the $1215.00 ...correct?

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks so much and I am typing up the letter now? So i should also send a PFD to them for the $1215.00 ...correct?

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.