Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get started

tag
fixinup
Valued Member

Re: Where to get started

Thanks to madmann26 I'm set up to pay off my First Premier CO with them.  Would rather have a $0 balance on my CR with them than a balance of $448 equaling high utilization.  I know its a hassle trying to get a delete from them so I'll for the PIF.

Now onto the old ATT bill with a CA. Do I send them a PFD letter, a DV letter, or contact them by phone first.  Also who should I contact.  On my TU CR the CA is EOS CAA and on my EQ CR the CA is 178YC12307.. I'm assuming they are the same CA because the reporting date for each is Aug. 2012 but I could be wrong.

Any advice would be helpful.

Gardening Since - 11/19/16
Starting Fico 8 scores - EX 674, EQ 673, TU 668
Message 11 of 13
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Use what you have on your TU report. I would even use Google to make sure the info is correct.

When the item was placed on your credit report, were you sent a dunning notice? If not, first start out with a DV and see what happens.

If it comes back verified, contact the CA and see if they will do a PFD. If not, pay it and GW them to death.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 12 of 13
fixinup
Valued Member

Will do.. thanks madmann26

Gardening Since - 11/19/16
Starting Fico 8 scores - EX 674, EQ 673, TU 668
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.