Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to go from here?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where to go from here?

What steps, if any, to stop this from killing my score. Let it age? PFD, but it's inside the SOL? They're reporting a last payment a year after it was repoed. Doesn't that restart the clock? It's not correct, but I don't want to open Pandora's box if it's not worth it. Any recommendations are appreciated. 

Creditor:                                    Mid-Atlantic Finance

Account Type:                           Installment Loan

Terms: .                                      42 months

Date Opened:                            08/22/2013

Account Status:                        Closed

Payment Status:                       Late

Payment Satus Details:            Charged Off

Status Updated:                        TU & EQ: 12/31/16.  EXP: 01/01/15

Balance:                                     $9,498

Past Due Amount:                     $9,498

DOFD;                                         The last payment was made 04/14, and the car was Repoe'd 09/14. For some reason it is reporting a last payment over a year later on 04/15. 

Details:                                       The car was purchased in FL where I was living at the time. The SOL there is 5 years. I currently reside in MO. I don't have enough to PIF.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to go from here?

Is it showing a payment in the history on 4/15 or is it saying last activity was on 4/15?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to go from here?

It shows it was Charged Off 02/15 on the detailed payment history per year where it shows the 30/60/90 typically. After 02/15 that stays reporting as a CO. However, on CK there's a Last Payment line that says Apr 1, 2015. I have CCT that does not show a last payment line, nor a DoFD, so that's no help. I also lost the screenshots from my last actual reports that would show that. This is the main derog holding me back and it's not set to fall off for years. Thanks for your response. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.