cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to send Wells Fargo Credit Card Goodwill Letter

Valued Contributor

Re: Where to send Wells Fargo Credit Card Goodwill Letter

The police wouldn't even take the report is its past 4 years and thus out of the SOL. I went in last year and they said sorry.

Maybe the CRA's won't accept it but maybe there's a way to have WF open an investigation about it with a sworn statement that is notarized?

Thoughts? The $1,800 is already paid but I just want the late's removed because they were primarily due to unauthorized charges.
Message 11 of 12
Highlighted

Re: Where to send Wells Fargo Credit Card Goodwill Letter

Matt4200 wrote:
The police wouldn't even take the report is its past 4 years and thus out of the SOL. I went in last year and they said sorry.

Maybe the CRA's won't accept it but maybe there's a way to have WF open an investigation about it with a sworn statement that is notarized?

Thoughts? The $1,800 is already paid but I just want the late's removed because they were primarily due to unauthorized charges.

Ok, give it a try doesnt hurt.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 12 of 12