Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which TL would be better to add?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which TL would be better to add?

Need to build some open TL's.  Would it be better to get a Crown Jewelers $1500 crdt line or get on as an AU on my wife's Haverty's account (one yr old and $6500 CL)?

Or should I do both.  One only have one open TL - $600 CL with $22 Balance on a CC.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Re: Which TL would be better to add?

I added my sister as an AU on 2 of my AMEX accounts and she saw a 56 point +. I have no experience with Crown.
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 2 of 5
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

cobra19 wrote:
I added my sister as an AU on 2 of my AMEX accounts and she saw a 56 point +. I have no experience with Crown.

Can I ask how long ago you did this?  I'd heard that AU's aren't included in your score these days.  So this would dispute that for sure!
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Do both if you need to build credit. Keep in mind that once FICO2008 launches and CCCs, banks and lenders start utilizing it, AU accounts will no loner factor in scoring
Message 4 of 5
cobra19
Valued Contributor

I added her to my accounts in Dec. 07. The word is AU's will not be counted when FICO '08 is introduced. Thing is, nobody knows when that will happen (if ever).
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.