cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which myFICO credit monitoring package do you have?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which myFICO credit monitoring package do you have?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jamgal40 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So I ended up joining CCT last night for the trial.  I think it is kind of diffcult to navigate but I am sure I will be able to get the hang of it.  I also joined myfico last night because CCT was pretty disappointing to me.  I think it depends what you want to use it for.  Are you planning to buy a house, car or another big purchase in the near future?  I plan on sticking with myfico since we are planning to buy a house pretty soon.  It gives you so many different scoring models that is what we need. 

I also find CCT to be a little difficult to navigate. It's just blah. I am trying it for a month to see how it works out for me and I also have the 3b monthly plan. If CCT doesn't work out I will cancel it in a few weeks and stick to the 3B.

Do you have any collection accounts showing on CCT?  I am thinking of even calling them.  The whole reason I joined last night is because Credit Karma has my Midland account closed. Equifax has it opened on Credit Karma.  Then I joined CCT it shows them all closed.  Now I am just as confused. 

You're concerned about things that simply do not matter. The only thing that matters is whether its Paid/Unpaid.

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.