Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which should I pay first?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which should I pay first?

I have a Quicksilver MC and a Quicksilver One MC one has a balance of $1128 and the other a balance of $1025 with both limits at $1200. I have $600 to put towards cards but I am also getting a refund of $938 in two weeks. So should I pay $300 on each or $600 on one and use the refund to pay the other and the next paycheck pay all of them off?

HELP; Please and Thank You 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which should I pay first?

2 questions. When are the statement dates and are you still in the no interest period foe the QS1? Unless a statement cuts before you get them paid off it won't make a difference as far as I can see. I'd split the 600 to make sure any minimum payment is covered then pay them off with the refund and next check. I've seen plans go askew before
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
2 questions. When are the statement dates and are you still in the no interest period foe the QS1? Unless a statement cuts before you get them paid off it won't make a difference as far as I can see. I'd split the 600 to make sure any minimum payment is covered then pay them off with the refund and next check. I've seen plans go askew before

Due date is on the 4th and I think the statement dates is the 7th I believe and yes no interest. I will not get them paid off before the statement closes so yea I think I will just split the payment. 

Thank You

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 3 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I agree. I think splitting them for now would be best, being that they are both near being maxed out.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.